Terms and Privacy
This end user license agreement (“eula“) constitutes a legal agreement that regulates the business relationship between you, an individual/company (the “user” or “you”), and DocMovies. (the “Company” or “we“), with regard to your use of the movies everywhere web application and respective modules (the “applications”). any download, installation, or use of the application, including any updated version of the application, is subject to and shall remain subject to, the conditions of this eula, at any time. By downloading/installing and/or using the web applications on a desktop and mobile device or any of them (“devices“), you confirm that you understood the terms of this eula, and consent to be bound by the terms of this eula. the company reserves the right to make changes in this eula, in its sole discretion by publishing amended eula. your continued use of the application after the posting by the company of an updated eula, constitutes your agreement to any amended version of the eula.
App usage is restricted for legal age users. It is forbidden for minors under the legal age to use the WebApp.
- The WebApp
- Data collection and processing
- With whom we share the information and for what purpose
- For how long we retain the information
- How we protect your information
- How to contact us
1. License. DocMovies hereby grants You a non-exclusive license to reproduce and use one copy of the App (as defined below) on Your mobile device, solely as a component of the System, provided You comply with the restrictions set forth below in Section Restrictions on Software Rights. The license in the preceding sentence does not include use by any third party, and You shall not permit any such use. (The “WebApp” means DocMovies’s Movies Everywhere and respective modules and management panels. The WebApp is a component of the System – which includes a web-based administrator back office – and is included in references thereto.)
Data collection and processing
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users. The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to you, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non- personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information that is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (e.g., the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the website’s domain name from which you linked to the Services, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Services. We may also collect information about your activity on the Services (e.g., clicks, actions, online browsing, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort to identify an individual (“Personal Information“). Such information may include:
– Account Information: When you sign-up and register for the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself. Registering through the WebApp: When you register to the Services through the Application, we may collect from you the following information: full name, phone number, email address, as well as any other information you agreed to share with us.
Registering through the WebApplication: When you register to the Services through the Application, we may collect from you the following information: full name, phone number, email address, as well as any other information you agreed to share with us.
– Voluntary Information: We may collect information, which you provide us voluntarily. For instance, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints, and reports which you send to us.
– Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers, as well as other information that relates to your activity through the Services
– Work-related information: We may collect work-related information generated or introduced while working with the App, such as but not limited to reports, which include texts, images, and videos, created by the User, as part of their job or assigned tasks. For the avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
Data collection and processing
DocMovies collects and processes personal data necessary for the management of its clients’ private security personnel (whether these are staff of the client itself or of its subcontractors), incident management, visitor management, as well as management of facilities and assigned personnel.To do this, DocMovies ensures it collects and processes only data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. This is how we respect the principle of data minimization set by the GDPR. If you find any data excessive or unnecessary, please contact our DPO at [email protected]
How we use the information (or Purposes of data processing)
Every type of data we collect has a specific purpose. Our purposes are determined, legitimate, explicit, and compatible with our assignments for management of activities related to the human protection and security of our clients’ sites, management of facilities and assigned personnel, as well as for management of risk or security events and reports. The defined purpose determines the relevance of the data to be collected: only data that is adequate and strictly necessary to achieve the purpose is collected and processed by DocMovies.
Your Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
– To set up your account and to provide the Services;
– To allow you to share and view content shared on the Services;
– To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
– To deliver recommendations;
– To send you relevant push notifications, which are based on different activities offered by the Services, such as automatic SMS after a call, etc.
– To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
– To perform research or to conduct analytics to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
– To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
– To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
– To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and– To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation, or other local or governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom we share the information and for what purpose
We may share Personal Information with the following recipients: (i) our subsidiaries; (ii)affiliated companies; (iii) subcontractors and other third-party service providers; (iv) auditors or advisers of our business processes; and (v) any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
For how long we retain the information
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request: (i) to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or (ii) that we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties) or that we shall remove your Personal Information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information). DocMovies only retains its clients’ user’s personal data for the time required for the operations for which it was collected and in compliance with the regulations in force. This data is automatically deleted after a maximum of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship, according to the settings defined by each client. Management of data retention periods is accomplished by the client. Each client can set internally the retention periods according to the nature of the personal data concerned and will act on his own responsibility when permanently deleting data. Please note that for security and protection reasons, we may retain some of your data for longer periods to comply with legal obligations, for reasons of a public task, or for collaboration with legal authorities, for example in order to prevent film piracy.
How we protect your information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. DocMovies determines and implements the means necessary for the protection of personal data to avoid risks resulting in particular from the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, retained or otherwise processed, or from unauthorized access to such data, accidentally or unlawfully.
These means include, among others and every time possible and/or necessary:
- Pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data;
- Means to ensure the constant confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of data processing systems and services;
- Means to restore the availability of personal data and access to it in good time in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- A procedure to test, analyze, and assess regularly the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures to ensure data processing security.
In particular, access to data is secured by strong security systems according to client choice, each defining the level of security appropriate to its business and its needs: identification by certificate, double authentication, and other processes implemented by DocMovies or the Client. The Client must undertake to implement the mandatory internal policies regarding user’s equipment’s password protection and on-premise IT management on the desktop or laptop used for system administrator access. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly. If you have reasonable doubt that your access credentials or your device may be compromised, contact your supervisor immediately.
Rights of individuals
Any natural person whose personal data is subject to processing is entitled to oppose the collection and processing of their personal data, the right of access to said data, rectification or erasure thereof (the right to be forgotten), the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated data processing, including profiling, the right to limitation of the processing of data concerning them, the right to have information about the persons to whom the data controller has transmitted personal data concerning them, as well as the right to portability of said data.
DocMovies ensures that the platform is prepared to respond to all requests from data subjects. Even so, all requests for the exercise of rights related to the privacy of the individuals should be addressed directly to the Client’s designated manager, as he is the one who manages the platform after its implementation.
In principle, DocMovies does not transfer client data from one country or subsidiary to another worldwide. If such a transfer were to be necessary, in this case to a country outside the European Union, that transfer would be part of the purpose of the processing for which the data is intended.
In this case, data recipients would only have communication of the categories of data necessary for the achievement of that purpose. More generally, DocMovies would transfer the data only by the provisions of articles 44 to 50 of the GDPR.
Data Protection Officer
In connection with entry into force of the GDPR on 25 May 2018, DocMovies has appointed an independent Data Protection Officer (DPO) directly reporting to the Board. The DPO constantly ensures compliance with all processing of personal data taking place in DocMovies. Any questions or suggestions can be sent to [email protected]