Assuming you already know how to upload media files to the Media Manager (if you don’t you can find out here), creating a screening is pretty simple.
Go to the Screening tab and click on +Create to create a new screening.
Here you can set the details about the screenings:
- Upload image for the screening.
- Add basic details like Screening Title, Organization Body, and a short description of screening.
- At Film, choose from the Media files you uploaded before to the Media Manager, the Film you want at this Screening.
- Choose the date and time for the Screening to start and end, as well as the tolerance time – how long attendees can take to join the screening.
- At Registration define the period for the Registration to take place, as well as how many seats will be available.
- Add details of the Q&A session (if any) and then CREATE & CLOSE to save your screening.